Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General Search Tips
- State what you need in a sentence.
- Select keywords from your statement.
- Use these keywords as search terms.
- If searching a phrase, enclose the phrase in "quotation marks". (not all databases offer this feature)
- Use truncation * , if relevant --- example: nurs* ; therap* ; librar* (not all database offer the truncation feature)
- Current print issues are located on the 1st floor in the back of the library on the display shelving.
- Back issues of print titles are located alphabetically by title in the compact shelving on the 1st floor of the library.
General Coverage Databases
Academic Search Premier (Ebsco) Provides full-text access to more than 4,000 journals covering most areas of study.
SocINDEX with Full Text (Ebsco) SocINDEX is a comprehensive full-text sociology research database encompassing all sub-disciplines and related areas of sociology study. Over 2.1 million records from 1895 to present day on a wide range of subjects such as criminology, demography, abortion, religion, rural & urban sociology, social development & psychology, substance abuse, and many others.