Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ideas for a Topic
Ideas for a topic
· What are your interests?
· What are your career plans?
· Do you have favorite hobbies?
· Any medical condition you want to know about?
· Social Issues
Determining a good topic
Points to remember:
- Make sure your topic isn’t too broad.
- Can you state the topic as a question?
- Your topic must be narrow enough to be interesting, yet broad enough for sufficient research available.
Formulating a topic
- Brainstorm for ideas
- Read general background information
- Focus in on a topic
- Make a list of keywords
- Be flexible
- Research and read more about your topic
- Formulate a thesis statement or research question
Resources for Topic Ideas